Yes, it is possible to do what you love and get paid well while doing it.
Online job community, CareerBliss compiled its new list of jobs that have a high fulfillment level and a comfortable salary by analyzing more than 20,000 employee reviews of companies with at least ten reviews.
They analyzed reviews from employees all over the United States and found 10 factors that affect work happiness on a five-point scale: relationship with coworkers, one’s relationship with their boss, workplace environment, job resources, compensation, company culture, opportunities for growth, daily tasks, company reputation, and job control over the work performed on a daily basis.
CareerBliss combined the numbers and found an overall happiness rating for each company and then sorted the results by salary and job title.
Here are the top 10 jobs that can make you happy and rich:
1. Chief Technology Officer – $150,100
2. Directional Driller – $178,155
3. Senior Engineer – $100,630
4. Business Development Manager- $93, 846
5. Accounting Manager – $97,886
6. Senior Software Engineer – $91,664
7. Senior Manager – $110,292
8. Vice President of Sales – $162,600
9. Product Manager – $120,229
10. Director of IT – $115,643